fizor. respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular their rights regarding the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, we have formulated and implemented a policy aimed at full transparency towards our customers with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you would like more information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "Website") Forazconsulting.eu
- Controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "the controller"): fizor. established at Lange Brinkweg 77-03, 3764 AB Soest, the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 32126735
Article 2 - Access to the website
- Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You shall refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
- All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated films), video images, sounds and all technical applications that can be used for the functioning of this website and, more generally, all components used on this website, are protected by intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller does not take immediate action against an infringement cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor as a waiver of the right to sue the infringer.
Article 4 - Management of the website
- With a view to the proper administration of the site, the controller may at any time
- suspend, interrupt, limit or deny access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- remove any information that may interfere with the operation of the website or violate national or international laws or violate Internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
- The administrator is not liable for failures, interruptions, problems or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is (temporarily) inaccessible. You are responsible for the way in which you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against dangers such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you search for.
- The controller is not liable for any legal action taken against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
- The Controller shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you or any third party or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the Website, and you shall refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the Controller.
- If the data controller becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your (ab)use of this website, it shall be entitled to (re)recover from you all damages resulting therefrom.
Article 6 - Collection of data
- Your personal data is collected by fizor. and (an) external processor(s).
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
- An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data collected on the website are used by the collector mainly for maintaining a (commercial) relationship with you and, where appropriate, for handling your orders. They will be included in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 - Your rights with respect to information
- Pursuant to Article 13(1)(b) of the GDPR, every data subject has the right to information, rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID document, on which you place your signature and indicate the address at which we can reach you.
- You will receive a response from us within one month of submitting the request.
- Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functions of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting it.
Article 9 - Data collected and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If, during your visit to our website, you come across personal data of other data subjects, you should refrain from collection, unauthorized use or any other action that violates the privacy of the data subject(s). The collector is not responsible in these circumstances
Article 10 - Retention of data
- The data collected will be used and retained for the duration specified by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to obtain information about visits to our website, such as visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to tailor our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit took place.
- Non-anonymized Analytical cookies: to obtain information about the visit to our website, such as the number of visitors, popular pages and topics. This way we can tailor our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant ads when you visit their website. Tracking cookies enable profiling and treat categories of people differently when targeting ads. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies on our website:
- Anonymized Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Google AdWords (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for any electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Image material and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the image material belonging to a product offered on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector is located has exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes about these terms and conditions, unless a statutory exception applies.